WELCOME TO NEW BEGINNINGS CMA
Putting You on the Right Path
Our Mission is to be Christ centered, family focused and mission minded.
Our building had a major fire, please pray for us!
To donate to help us out: Click Here
To keep updated on where we're meeting and other news, we will post on our What's New? page as information comes in. Below is an article from the Poughkeepsie Journal and a general list of how you can pray.
Hello New Beginnings Family. I know that many are asking for more specifics on what to pray. Here is the current prayer list for today 3/10/20.
Prayers for New Beginnings:
* Pray for a temporary, but long term, meeting place to be found soon.
* Thank God for all the offers of help from churches and people in our community and beyond.
* Praise God for the work He is doing and will do in our church as we work on rebuilding our building.
* Thank the Lord that no one was seriously injured during or after the fire. Pray for the Firefighter, Jason, that hurt his ankle, he was released from the hospital, but will be out of work for few weeks.
* Continue to pray for the boys who accidentally caused the fire, and for their families, for comfort, and the chance to do their own grieving in a weird, traumatic time.
* Praise God that the insurance process was started. Pray for patience for us all as we wait for God’s timing.
* Pray for Pastor and the leaders of the church that are working tirelessly to keep the operations of the church going, and those working to get us a semi-permanent place to call home.
* Pray for unity in our church, that we can hold to the Lord and each other through the ups and downs that this situation will bring us.
* Pray for all those who attend, use or are in anyway connected to New Beginnings to be able to grieve and as one pastor put it – grieve well. Pray we do not give in to our despair but ask God to help us use that to push towards the future He has for us.
What are some special features of our church?
We wish to include people from all walks of life, regardless of background or disability. Whether you are a large family, single parent, or a family with special needs, or any other situation, you are welcome to worship with us. We are also welcoming to singles, senior citizens and people of every ethnicity and background. If you come to New Beginnings, you are not just attending a church, you're joining a family.
We provide childcare for children from infants all the way to 10 years. Not only is a safe place for your children, but a place where they can have fun and learn about the Lord. If you choose to keep them in the service, they are welcome there too.
There is always plenty of parking, if not in the front of the building, then in the rear.
For those who are hearing impaired, we have a Hearing Loop installed in our sanctuary.
There is also a special needs room for families who need a quiet space. The room is equipped with livestream on TV so everyone can be ministered to. We are one of the few churches in the area that is a certified Autism-Supportive-Environment.
Sunday morning: 9am Prayer Meeting
Wednesday 9:30am Ladies Bible Study
Thursday 6pm 180 Youth
Office hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm.